top of page

How to complain

If you are not satisfied with the service you receive you should first refer the matter to Gavin Garrity so the matter can be considered informally in the first instance.  Depending on the nature of the complaint, the time to investigate and respond could be up to 28 days.  


If you are a Debtor and you have a complaint and the above internal process does not resolve the matter, you can complain to the Civil Enforcement Association if your debt is for magistrates' court fines or child support payments.  You can complain to the High Court Enforcement Officers’ Association if the matter is one involving High Court Enforcement Action. To complain to the High Court Enforcement Officers' Association, email your complaint to

bottom of page